Sunday, June 27, 2010

July Show!

We've been getting a little worried about our upcoming show at the Auburn, as it was getting close and we had few details, but after our meeting Friday I have to say I am very relieved, and starting to get a bit excited. We have dates nailed down, and aside from an opening the first night of Stampede, things should go smoothly. 


We have a theme of places and travel, used somewhat loosely in some cases.
I put together a little invite today, don't look too closely at this if you are a designer! :)























As for the work itself, it is in various stages of framing in our living room right now, exceot for a few pieces which are still on my desk awaiting completion. I will be attending to those as soon as I get off the computer here! But first, a sneak preview:
































No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers